Friday, April 5, 2024

How to use this web blog?

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU!

WELCOME!

My name is Augustine Dela Cruz.


Here is my Best Chastity Practices & Principles. This link is where you can find and download my unpublished book "A Struggle for Chastity: A Sexual Addict's Story of Despair and Freedom" in four parts.

The side column has so many announcements, quotes, prayers, and links about sexual addiction that might benefit you. Here is where another blog of mine A Journal of Healing can be found.

I have degrees in philosophy, psychology, theology, education, but not in counseling. I have said also my reason why I hide my identity. That said you can email me if you need so.

May the Blessed Virgin Mary always guide us towards our salvation in Christ!

St. Paul, St. Augustine, St. Therese, St. John Paul II, St. Jude, St. Raphael, Ven. Bruno, pray for us!